Welcome to Alfreton Park Veterinary Hospital. We are a modern, progressive practice which is committed to providing the highest standard of veterinary care, from admission through to discharge.
We are first and foremost animal lovers and know how difficult it can be when your pet is ill. All our staff aim to treat each animal as if it were their own, and provide compassionate and knowledgable care for you and your pet.
We are proud to be the only Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons approved Veterinary Hospital in Derbyshire. This is the highest standard of veterinary practice achievable and is only held by veterinary practices with the advanced facilities to investigate and treat more complex cases.We can offer you and your pet:
- A friendly, highly trained team of staff who care for your pet as much as you do
- State of the art facilities in welcoming, hygienic surroundings
- Advanced treatment options from our certificate holders in medicine, surgery, cardiology and dermatology
- Veterinary surgeons with a special interest in small pets such as rabbits and guinea pigs
- On site behaviour consultations with our COAPE qualified behaviourist
- 24 hour emergency care with dedicated emergency vets and nurses on site at all times
To find out where we are click here to get a map of our location.
2014 has been a bumper year for fleas, click here for updated advice on flea control.
Vets Now, leading specialists in pet care out of hours, provide our out of hours cover. Vets Now work in over 70 practices round the country. Their vets and nurses are specially trained in emergency care, and will ensure your pets get the best possible care while we are closed.
For clients who already use our practice, just phone Vets Now on 01773 688192. You will still be seen at the practice on King Street
Alfreton Park Veterinary Hospital is the trading name of Alfreton Park Veterinary Hospital Ltd, company number 07556087. Registered in England and Wales